Friday, October 17, 2008

Motive and Policies

First of all, let me inform you that funtoon as a term for url is not available with the blogspot. The funtoon was the term which I actually desired to use but I had to change it to funtoonist.

The term funtoon for me is derived from term cartoon. Cartoon is an art of conveying a news in an lampooning manner leaving more impact than the desired one. I will take the term cartoon at some other time and here I must elaborate more on the motive of this blog.

It is going to be a lampooning of the news. I may try to be bit adventurous. However, I will not go beyound a limit and try to save my skin from any controversy.

I am going to by highly cynical of most of the news items. I may talk as if I know better than others. I may criticize to a cheap level but maintaining or rather constraint to maintain the sense of civility being in service teacher at a college level will definitely a policy.

I will continue on the policy and motive aspect of this blog but let me present some practicle example by making a real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CBSE Lessons

CBSE Lessons  CBSE Lesson One: How can the examination be made tension free for the students? Ans: Reveal the paper before the exam...