Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank You, Barack Obama

Barack Obama's Kashmir thesis!

I thank Obama. Democrats, I pray that every thing may end well but I really want to thank Obama.

When Yasin Malik of JKLF declared that it was history of Kashmir that India had nothing do with it no body took care. I being a history teacher was left aghast at the response of the whole nation towards a half baked knowledge of Yasin Malik. I prayed to Rani Didda and Varman Kings whom she placed to the throne of Kashmir before the birth of Islam. I prayed to Zain ud Abbadin, the Akbar of Kashmir who nurtured the Kashmiri Sufism. I prayed to Guru Teg Bhadur, who I believe the first Non-Violent real leader of India. I have regards for Gandhi ji also but, I can argue that I hold the sacrifice of Guru Teg Bhadur ji higher in the field of bringing peace through non-violent means.

But I believe, finally, it is going to Mr. 44$ who may goad India to stand up say, the problem is Pakistan and there can be no debate on Kashmir. If it is not done, then it is before every one to see that it is being attached to Afghanistan solution.

BTW, there was a report somewhere on this blog itself that the director of an intelligence wing of INdia did not treat the head of Afghanistan in a nice manner. He talked to him with tobaccoo in his mouth and the security advisor feels that the director of intelligence wing is discernble only when he speaks with tobacoo in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CBSE Lessons

CBSE Lessons  CBSE Lesson One: How can the examination be made tension free for the students? Ans: Reveal the paper before the exam...